To help our clients identify, attract, assess and hire outstanding leaders capable of achieving meaningful results.
To operate an Executive Search consulting firm sought out by clients seeking the highest quality leaders while providing exceptional opportunities for our consultants.
In all of our capacities, we commit to conducting business with highest standards of Integrity and trustworthiness.
The Alder Bowman Executive Search Process
• We start by learning your organization's culture, strengths, challenges, vision and strategic direction.
• We then gather all the critical details required to understand the vision, scope, mission and objectives of the executive you seek to hire.
• We partner with you and develop a detailed Position Specification including the disclosable information gleaned in our due diligence discovery process. This important document serves multiple purposes as it is used to market the search, assess candidates, prepare panel interviewers as well as serve as an initial strategic guide for the hired executive.
•We conduct research and develop a customized target list consisting of the organizations and individuals that best align with the parameters of our search.
• We then market the role by directly engaging those identified in research as well as the many industry contacts we know as trusted referral sources. Naturally this includes sharing the Position Specification and answering any questions so prospective candidates may appropriately assess their interest in the role.
• Prospective executives declaring interest in being considered as a candidate embark on a multi-step assessment process including pre-screening, interviews, written and verbal presentations and performance validations..
• Additionally we speak with references, verify employment history, education and professional credentials and conduct credit checks for candidates considered for roles with fiduciary responsibilities.
• Finalist candidates are subject to additional assessments that may include those administered by one of our selected Industrial Psychologists.
Select & Hire
•Successful finalist candidates are presented with full candidate profile reports including all of the objective and subjective information acquired during the assessment process..We then assist in interpreting candidate reports, answering any questions and initiating the scheduling of your on-site interviews.
• If needed, we facilitate on-site panel interviews including the development of questions, informational tools and assessment guides for your interview team.
• Once a finalist is selected, we are available to assist in the formulation, negotiation and communication of offers of employment.